UPDATE: in case you missed the Town Hall, you can listen to the audio recording at the link below. On that webpage, scroll down to community resources, and click on “June 3 2020 UNA/UBC/UEL Second Virtual Town Hall Meeting (mp3 audio file)“
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
I am excited to let you know that our invited guest list for Wednesday’s virtual Town Hall is growing! This month’s Town Hall will be structured slightly differently from last month, with fewer forms updates, and more time to ask questions and for us to discuss community issues together.
This virtual Town Hall will be held on Wednesday June 3 at 7:15pm (following the 7pm cheer for frontline workers). It is designed for residents and businesses in the UBC/UNA/UEL are of Metro Vancouver’s Electoral Area A.
To join the video call, click here: https://zoom.us/j/95145308726?pwd=RTd4Nkc2RkpqRWlCU3h0QUI1ZkxGdz09
Or by telephone: 778-907-2071 (Meeting ID: 951 4530 8726 Password: 122980)
We are fortunate to be joined by:
- Dr. Patricia Daly, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority’s (VCHA) Chief Medical Officer
- Hon. David Eby, Provincial Member of the Legislative Assembly for Vancouver-Point Grey and Attorney General
- Dr. Santa Ono, UBC President and Vice-Chancellor
- VSB School Trustee Jennifer Reddy
- RCMP Staff Sergeant Chuck Lan
- UNA Board and UEL Community Advisory Committee Chairs Richard Watson and Claire Huxtable (respectively)
- Mr. Sundance Topham, new UNA Chief Administrative Officer
I hope you can make it, and please let your friends and neighbours know about the event.
Email me if you have specific questions or issues that you would like included in this or a future Town Hall (email@example.com)