Thank you to all UBC/UNA/UEL residents who joined me on April 28, 2020 for a virtual Town Hall. The event was well attended, and we were fortunate to be joined by a number of leaders in our community, including:
- Hon. Joyce Murray, Federal Member of Parliament for Vancouver Quadra and Minister of Digital Government
- Hon. David Eby, Provincial Member of the Legislative Assembly for Vancouver-Point Grey and Attorney General
- Dr. Santa Ono, UBC President and Vice-Chancellor
- Dr. Patricia Daly, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority’s Chief Medical Officer
- RCMP Staff Sergeant Chuck Lan
The attached document provides questions and answers, as well as additional resources from our speakers. Stay tuned for another virtual Town Hall, and email me at email@example.com to sign up for email updates.